Law students pursuing the law, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
Co-Authorship is permitted up three Authors.
Any standard formatt
- The font must be Times New Roman and size 12 for the body, and 10 for Footnotes.
- Line Spacing must be 1.5 for Body and 1.0 for Footnotes.
- One line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- Alignment must be justified.
- All text, including hyperlinks, must be in black color only.
- Contain an Abstract of 200-300 words.
- Copyright over the published articles shall vest with our journal.
- The Jurat won’t be liable for any copyright infringements, Authors solely will be liable for the infringements.
The plagiarism limit is 25 percent.
Single Authored: 300 INR
Co-Authored: 500 INR
All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original and previously unpublished work of the author/s.
For further clarifications, Contact us at email@example.com